Brain Friendly Communication (DVD)
99.9% of the people you deal with have a brain.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work the way we think it does.
Learn how to leverage
the way brain listens, learns
and is motivated to act!
You’ll leave your competitors in the dust
and they won’t even know how.
Attendees of this or a similar workshop have received Continuing Legal Education credits (CLE), Professional Development Units (PDU) & recertification credits from SHRM
Ever get into a dumb argument about something obvious?
Ever warn someone not to do something and then they end up doing it anyway?
Ever tried to convince someone and they just didn't get it?
There are some 150 biases in the human brain. These biases can hijack communication, memories, decision making and even our perception of the world.
And if we are not careful, they can cause us to act against our own best interest.
This course will take you on a fascinating and often hilarious tour of how our brain works, how is doesn't work and what you can do about it.
- Experience for yourself how the biology of the brain can hijack our mental processes.
- Tour how our brain is wired and sometimes "short circuited".
- Explore ways we can identify and avoid common pitfalls.
- Benefit from the wisdom of top scientists, domain experts, government officials and military generals.
- Learn ways brain friendly communication can make a difference at work, at home, in critical situations and in everyday life.
You will gain insights that will help you communicate more efficiently, get better results and reduce the risk of miscommunication.